• L’Avenue - The most iconic names under one banner.
• Be Spirits - A 360° concept dedicated to spirits and mixology!
• WOW ! A dedicated zone for organic and biodynamic wines and spirits.
• Wine Paris, Wonderful Discoveries
• 5 Themed visit itinerarie – Wonderful Discoverie, Young Winegrowers, Wine merchants, Restaurateurs and Export.
• One-to-Wine Meetings / Wine Match – Free personalized, targeted business meeting services.
• Wine Paris, Les Dégustations - Two immersive areas to discover or rediscover nearly 2,800 wines.
• Wine Paris, Les Masterclasses - 30 masterclasses hosted by French and international experts.
• Wine Paris, Les Wine Talks – a round-table format around three prominent, targeted themes.
• So International by Wine Paris - Two forward-looking debates on the future and challenges for French wines internationally.
• Vinexpo Academy
- 63 events
- 27 masterclasses
- 34 conferences
- 2 large-scale tastings
Porte de Versailles station. This line stops at Montparnasse and Saint-Lazare stations
Balard station. This line stops at the Invalides terminal at Orly airport
T2 and T3: Porte de Versailles stop
Lignes 39 and 80:
Porte de Versailles stop
From the ring-road, take Porte de Versaille or Porte de Brancion exit.
Closest parking : Parking F – access from the street Marcel Yol, 92170, Vanves.
PARCLICK service can help you to find parking spaces around Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
1 Place de la Porte de Versailles – 75015 Paris – France